Quality management at Heart Hospital
The quality management system of Heart Hospital is based on the ISO 9001 and EN 15224 standards. Quality management and quality objectives are consistent with the strategy and processes of Heart Hospital.
Quality objectives of Heart Hospital:
- Access to treatment is timely and customers feel that they were able to access treatment without long waiting times
- Customer satisfaction and experience with the flow of treatment is high and the lead time is efficient
- Provided treatment is necessary and decisions are made in the best interest of the customer
- The customer receives clear instructions before, during and after treatment
- High level of medical and nursing competence as well as care pathway and process expertise
In our operations, we follow national and international treatment guidelines and actively monitor the development of medicine and conduct our own scientific research for the benefit of patients. In addition, we are active members of international research communities.
We listen to the needs of our customers and cooperation partners and develop our service offering and new needs-oriented service models while taking into account the needs of patients, referring doctors and ordering customers.
Heart Hospital was granted the health care SFS-EN 15224 quality certificate in 2020. The certificate covers examinations, treatment and reception services of cardiological and cardiothoracic patients at all Heart Hospital locations, with the exception of Heart Hospital Nova, opened on 1 February 2021, for the time being.
The SFS-EN 15224 quality standard has been developed specifically for assessing the operations of health care organisations.