Heart Hospital’s rehabilitation advisors are available if you need help or support during your treatment and rehabilitation.
You can book an appointment to a rehabilitation advisor’s clinic, where your rehabilitation needs are assessed individually, and a rehabilitation plan is prepared for you. Rehabilitation advisor’s services are free of charge for patients of Heart Hospital. No referral is required.
Goals for cardiac rehabilitation
- You and your loved ones can function more effectively in everyday life
- You get information on how your heart disease will be treated and what your self-care comprises
- You can adapt better to the changed life situation caused by your illness
- You remain active in your care chain and your living environment
Contact the rehabilitation advisor if you need
- Information and advice on your heart disease
- Your rehabilitation needs to be assessed and rehabilitation plan prepared
- Assistance in seeking rehabilitation
- Information on vocational rehabilitation issues
Heart Hospital rehabilitation advisors
Tel: +359 (0)3 311 66165 and +358 (0)3 311 69239