Coronavirus situation (COVID-19)
Due to the international coronavirus situation (COVID-19), Heart Hospital is limiting the reception of visitors from Finland and abroad. This restriction also applies to patients coming from abroad.
If you have traveled abroad in the past 14 days, please tell the staff immediately. If you have traveled to a country where self-quarantining is recommended after returning, we ask you to wear a face mask in the hospital. You can use your own mask. If necessary, you can get one from the Heart Hospital staff.
Instructions for visitors
Tampere Heart Hospital will allow patients’ family members to visit with the following conditions:
- A visit is not allowed if the visitor has returned from abroad within two weeks or has otherwise been placed in quarantine.
- We recommend wearing a face mask when visiting the hospital.
- Visitors must be free of any symptoms of a respiratory infection (for example runny nose, cough, sore throat).
- A maximum of 2 visitors at a time. Recommended visit duration is 30 minutes.
- Visitors must use hand disinfectant when they enter and leave the hospital, a ward, and a patient room.
You can contact your loved ones by phone. The use of a mobile phone is not prohibited on our wards.
Enquiries about private practice bookings at tel. +358 50 347 6875.