Helsinki Heart Hospital contact details
Helsinki Heart Hospital is situated in Jätkäsaari area in Helsinki.
Visiting address: Länsisatamankatu 16, 3rd floor, 00180 Helsinki
Enquiries concerning procedures are answered by a nurse, tel. +358 (0)50 400 8469 (Mon–Thu 8–14, Fri klo 8–13) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note. If you want to change your appointment or have to cancel your appointment, please contact us by phone.
Book a private clinic appointment
Appointments for private clinic tel. +358 (0)50 339 2437.
Arriving at the clinic
- Please arrive at the clinic 10 minutes before your appointment time and don’t forget to bring your Kela card
- Note! Please come straight to the third floor, where the waiting room is located
- Check in at the reception. The personnel will come and assist you from the waiting room
Arriving for a procedure
- Please arrive straight to the 3rd floor waiting room. The personnel will come and assist you from there.
- Patients arriving by car can park on the allocated parking spaces (maximum time 2 hours – display a parking sign showing time)
- Metro (Ruoholahti, 600-meter walk to the hospital)
- Closest tram stop: Crusellinsilta. Timetables and routes (HSL)
- Closest bus stop: Länsiväylä (distance from the hospital approx. 800 m). Timetables and routes (HSL)
- Taxi ranks located right next to the metro station (Itämerenkatu 14)
Paying for treatment, private patient
- A private practice invoice can be settled at the clinic using a debit card (no cash payments), or the invoice can be sent to your home address
- The price list shows the average price of doctors’ fees and procedures
- Kela reimbursement is deducted from the final sum
Paying for treatment, public-sector referred patient
- The invoicing of referred public-sector patients is handled by municipal billing, i.e. the invoice is based on the public polyclinic or inpatient charges and sent to your home address by Pirkanmaa hospital district
- The charges are in accordance with the Act on Client Fees in Social Welfare and Health Care (734/1992) governing social and healthcare charges of public-sector customers. There is no extra charge to the patient for the medical procedure or surgery
Helsinki Heart Hospital, PL 2000, 33521 TAMPERE
Tel: +358 (0)50 339 2437
Fax: +358 (0)9 69 40128
Operiations Manager Juha Heikkilä, Tel: +358 (0)50 339 2437 (switch)
Service Manager Soile Timberg, Tel: +358 (0)50 564 5462