Tampere Heart Hospital contact details
Tays Heart Hospital is located in Tampere, next to Tays Central Hospital
Address: Elämänaukio 1, 33520 Tampere
Telephone exchange +358 (0)3 311 716
Private practice appointment bookings
Bookings for Tampere private clinic Mon–Fri from 8.00 to 18.00, tel: +358 (0)50 573 6875
Contact information of the wards
Ward 2 (2nd floor)
A- office, tel. +358 3 311 66352
B-office, tel. +358 3 311 69219
Coronary Care Unit (2nd floor)
Tel. +358 3 311 66312 and +358 3 311 69202
Day Ward (2nd floor)
Tel. +358 50 514 4391
Ward 3 (3rd floor)
A-office, tel. +358 3 311 66345 (cardiac surgery patients)
B-office, tel. +358 3 311 63367 (thoracic surgery patients)
Intensive Care Unit (3rd floor)
Patients in intensive care and recovery room need plenty of rest and tranquil surroundings to recover. The close family members may enquire about their recovery by telephone at any time on +358 (0)3 311 64698. Visits are arranged in advance with the staff.
- On arrival, the patient checks in at the service point on the 1st floor. Don’t forget your Kela card
- Parking is allowed only in the marked street spaces and parking garage (entrance from Kuntokatu 2). The parking garage is open around the clock on every day of the week. The price is €2/h on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm and €0,50/h at other times.
- The parking garage employs a gateless parking system. The system is based on the Pay-by-License Plate concept where the license plate is recognised when driving in and out. You can pay for the parking by using the payment machine in the parking garage, the EasyPark application (area code 722) or online at www.autopay.io within 48 hours after your parking has ended.
- The areas reserved for dropping off and picking up patients are located in the parking garage and at street level. These areas are intended for short-term parking only, for example for dropping off or picking up a family member or friend.
- Disabled parking: Disabled parking spaces in the parking garage are free for the holders of a disabled parking permit (free parking for 12 hours since arrival); please take a copy/photo of the permit to the Tays main hall information desk to get your parking fee deleted. Holders of disabled parking permits can also park in front of Heart Hospital.
- Heart Hospital is easily accessible by public transport and many bus routes of the Tampere Regional Transport service Heart Hospital. Major construction work is ongoing in the Tays area (incl. the tramway and forecourt projects) and buses may have deviating routes. Please check the routes and schedules from the Nysse journey planner at http://reittiopas.tampere.fi/.
Postal and invoicing address
Tays Sydänkeskus Oy
Online invoicing: 003722980476 BAWCFI22
Business code 2298047-6
Email addresses are in the form firstname.lastname@example.org